About David A Hokeness
- I will manage the home buying and selling process to ensure a successful transaction.
- You will be provided meaningful information.
- You will have direct access to me.
- I will advise.
- You will make decisions.
- I will implement your decisions and take appropriate action.
- We will be partners in managing your real estate needs.
- Moved family to Mequon in 1999 from St. Louis.
- My wife is a teacher at Donges Bay Elementary School and has been in the Mequon-Thiensville School District for 15 years.
- Our three kids have transitioned from Donges Bay Elementary, through Lakeshore Middle and graduated from Homestead High School. Kids have gone on to become Badgers & Gophers.
- I have coached baseball and soccer in Mequon.
- Served on the Mequon-Thiensville Education Foundation for seven years (Treasurer).
- Member of United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay
- I know that it’s “Cooler by the Lake.”
My affiliation with Shorewest Realtors will allow me to bring expertise beyond real estate, including: mortgage services; title; closing; insurance; home services.
Prior to my transition to Shorewest Realtors, I was a Certified Public Accountant. I managed Highview Consulting LLC, my independent firm specializing in assessing a company’s internal control over financial reporting. I have been the Director of Internal Audit for two public companies in the Milwaukee area and worked at both Deloitte and Arthur Andersen. I manage and ensure that transactions and projects are executed effectively and efficiently.